Most businesses outside contracting operate:
- from the same physical location(s)
- with the same people group of people on an ongoing basis
- on a transaction by transaction basis (not job by job / project by project basis)
This makes it easier for people that work in regular businesses to:
- better know the work habits of their co-workers
- access all kinds of business information
- have closer supervision
- learn to use computers
- catch mistakes before they happen
- get and stay organized
None of these apply to contracting. It's a different world.
The truly mobile construction office: coming soon to your area...
The advantages of tapping into proven business systems for contractors...
Killer problems faced by contracting businesses (and how you can reduce and eliminate them)...
1 866 585 5050 ext 1