Templates are used to save time. If you've done the work before, why reinvent the wheel, and waste time developing a new schedule from scratch when you can use a previous schedule?
The process is simple:
- choose whatever 'business process' you want to systematize
- list the required steps for the work to be done
- decide when each step should be done (each could be on the same day or on different days)
- give each step (task) a duration
- save the template (in BuildIT)
Now you can use the template as often as it's needed to schedule work fast:
- just decide when you want the work to be started OR completed
- then schedule the work (just click the schedule button)
More on leveraging proven business systems...
More on the advantages of business systems for contractors...
Construction processes that can be systematized using BuildIT...
How BuildIT can help your business grow...
1 866 585 5050 ext 1