Years ago, when we first launched BuildIT, we met in an office, threw some numbers up on a whiteboard, and came up with a price.
We've made adjustments since then, up and down.
And after 8 years of building our customer base, and seeing customer after customer succeed with the program, we now have an answer.
Actualy, it's a compilation of answers.
BuildIT's worth is determined by YOU. and here is what YOU are saying:
- "my business is a million times better" (okay, a slight hyperbole there, but we get the idea)
- "the email spam filtering is worth the price of admission"
- "having each key person on my team able to access job and schedule information - pays for itself"
- "BuildIT helped me create a schedule in under an hour, for a fraction of the cost of buying a complicated scheduling software product"
- "We could not be doing the volume of work we are doing without BuildIT"
- "Thanks to BuildIT, we are in the process of having our most profitable year ever"
OK, we agree, it comes across as bragging, but these are your words, not ours.
Occasionally, we get someone test driving BuildIT who tells us they "can't afford" the program.
Think about it.
What they're really saying is, "I don't see a massive return on investment".
While no one can predict success with any system or product, our track record speaks for itself. And these same folks that are balking due to the subscription price can try BuildIT for free for 15 days. And to eliminate risk altogether, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee on the subscription. So, they've essentially got 45 days to determine if their hunch of "not worth it" is correct, OR if they actually do come out ahead.
In other words, they really only lose if they don't try the system risk free to see if they get the rewards.
Seems simple to us !!
Let's just hope those that fail to do anything to improve their business, especially in these tough economic times, and who don't see the worth in systems like BuildIT... are YOUR competitors !
1 866 585 5050 ext 1