We all vote with our dollars.
It's important that we get value for our dollar. As economists point out, we all want to maximize utility (or satisfaction) from our expenditures. Quite frankly, we want to pay the least amount possible, and get the biggest bang for our buck.
When 2 or more products appear to offer the same thing (meet a need, solve a problem), but the prices are all over the map, then what? Choice. And there's lots to choose from.
Let's cut to the chase and focus on why you're reading this - you have a choice of which construction scheduling package to choose. So, which machine are you gonna feed? Who gets your dollars?
There's BuildIT - a niche software laser focused on construction scheduling. With the lowest subscription pricing on the planet (thank to all our secret shoppers out there for that intel !!). And our structure (agility, contracting arrangements, investor partnerships) allows us to invest way more of your dollars back into the product that you use.
And then there are some big players out there who offer scheduling... but it's only a small part of a huge feature set that can leave your head spinning. It's like being thrown into the cockpit of a 747... when all you need is an Ultralight. And when you choose them, consider where your dollars are going.
We continually get compared to several players out there. One company with focus on commercial project management software proudly displays their big fancy office building with dozens of employees, and recently announced they had over 1 million users. OK, could be true, impossible to prove... and are these "users" or "paying customers"? Big difference. Another home builder software company boasts 100's of employees ! Consider their payroll - guess who pays for that, and guess who gets hounded constantly by their sales associates in order to meet quota!?
Complex software requires warm bodies with headsets, engineers and programmers on standby, and a bunch of suits at the C level. All paid for by contractors like you who may not realize there is a better, far less expensive way to get the job done.
If you've already taken BuildIT for a test drive, you've seen that you can get right to it - create a job, add tasks, and share them with others online. Get a construction schedule printed to PDF within minutes if that is your goal. Or take advantage of real time scheduling, where changes you make are automatically shared with others (with the added benefits of automatic email notifications if so desired).
If you're already on the hook with some other package, and you're looking to solve your scheduling challenges AND reduce your monthly/annual costs - then pull the pin, and get started with BuildIT.
- focus on construction scheduling
- sharing schedules in house, and with outside contacts
- lowest pricing in the construction software space
- speak directly to one of the owners
- easy help videos plus phone support 7 days per week
- your dollars get reinvested into your system
- customizations available
- offer the world, scheduling is a small part of 100's of other screens
- high subscription rates, often indexed to the # of jobs you do and your dollar volume
- sold by commissioned sales staff with quotas... so the pressure is on (buckle up when you get the call!)
- support staff required if you want to get lift off (check to see if they have any construction experience!)
- your dollars pay for fancy office space and payroll, executive bonuses, perks, trades shows, swag
- not set up to offer you concierge service
So which machine are you gonna feed?
1 866 585 5050 ext 1